Gaming has come a long way since its humble beginnings as a simple pastime enjoyed by people during their free time. Nowadays, gaming is a viral activity enjoyed by people worldwide. There are so many types of games to choose from that it can be hard to know where to start.
There are several different types of games out there, but the two that are particularly popular online are first-person shooter (FPS) and strategy games. FPS games involve assembling a team of characters and attacking enemies in 3D worlds, while strategy games place you in control of one or more units. It would be best if you tried to achieve specific goals by conquering enemy territory or defeating powerful monsters.
You come across different characters in these games. Two of these characters are Big Boss and Venom Snake from the game named The Phantom Pain, along with the Metal Gear series.
The main difference between these two bosses is their size. The Big Boss typically occupies a much wider area on the battlefield, making him a more formidable adversary to take down. Additionally, his attacks are much more powerful and can deal a lot of damage in a short period.
On the other hand, the Venom Snake is considerably smaller than the big boss. In addition, his venom attack is significantly less damaging than the big boss’s attack.
Let’s discuss these two bosses in detail.
All You Need To Know About Big Boss
Big Boss is one of the game’s most influential and important characters and should not be taken lightly.
- First and foremost, Big Boss is a very challenging opponent. His skills and firepower make him a force to be reckoned with, so it’s important to use your resources wisely if you want to take him down.
- Secondly, Big Boss is not a fan of planning and cautious execution; instead of waiting for the perfect opportunity, he strikes head-on and aggressively.
- Lastly, remember that he’s not invincible—even a strong player can fall victim to an unfortunate encounter with the Big Boss.
All You Need To Know About Venom Snake
There’re fifteen venomous snakes in the game, eleven of which can be found in the main campaign. Of these, four are Regular Snake Variants, and one is a Boss-exclusive variant. The other nine venomous snakes can only be found as Benny’s Bonus encounter.
Unlike the other regular enemies in the game, venom snakes do not have any hidden patterns or behaviors you need to be aware of. They will try to attack you from the range with their snake-like bodies covered in razor-sharp teeth.
While some venom snakes may seem daunting at first glance, they are actually fairly easy to take down if you know how to fight them. You must approach them from behind and use your knife or assault rifle to stab them in their unprotected organs—either the head or the underbelly. Once they’ve dropped to the ground, finish them off with a melee attack before they can regenerate themselves!
Big Boss vs. Venom Snake: Know The Difference
In Phantom Pain, you’ll encounter two main enemies: Venom Snakes and Big Bosses. Venom Snakes are straightforward adversaries, while Big Bosses are much more powerful foes requiring more strategy.
There are a few key differences between Big Boss and Venom Snake.
- The Big Boss is significantly larger than the Venom Snake, with much broader shoulders and a massive muscular body overall.
- Venom Snake’s skin is noticeably more twisted and gruesome than Big Boss’s, with barbs jutting out in all directions.
- Despite their similar appearances, Venom Snake seems to harbor considerably less anger and hatred towards humanity than Big Boss.
- Venom Snake is an agent of the CIA, while Big Boss was initially installed as a puppet leader by the Soviet Union.
- Venom Snake is much more subtle and methodical than Big Boss. He doesn’t come across as aggressive or violent, preferring to use his intellect and cunning to achieve his goals.
You can also understand these differences from the table given below.
|Big Boss||Venom Snake|
|He wants to rule the world.||He wants to take revenge for his friend.|
|He’s a puppet leader of the Soviet Union.||He’s an agent of the CIA.|
|He’s Irrational and aggressive.||He’s subtle, rational, and cunning.|
Is Venom Snake a Clone of Big Boss?
Some believe that he is a copycat of the legendary military leader, while others believe that he is simply a highly skilled soldier with some similarities to his illustrious predecessor.
There’s no definitive evidence to support this theory, but some clues point in that direction. First of all, both men share many physical characteristics—from their height and weight to the shape of their eyes.
Some key plot details suggest Venom Snake may be based on Big Boss. For example, after he’s rescued from Outer Heaven by Solidus Snake, the new leader of FOXHOUND instructs him to “find Solidus.” This could reference Big Boss’ past as commander of the original FOXHOUND unit.
All things considered, it’s still very unlikely that Venom Snake is simply a copy of Big Boss – given how different their backgrounds and personalities are.
Here is a video clip explaining some facts about Venom Snake.
How Did Venom Snake Lose His Eye?
Many people are wondering how Venom Snake lost his eye. One story suggests that he may have been injured in a fight with Solid Snake. Another theory is that he lost it during Shadow Moses Island when Arsenal ripped off his prosthetic eye to probe his mind. Some believe that Liquid Ocelot deliberately removed the eye as part of a plot to demoralize Venom Snake and break his spirit.
There’s no definitive answer, but fans are curious to know exactly how and why Venom Snake’s most important feature was taken away from him.
- Venom Snake and Big Boss are two of the most iconic characters from the Metal Gear series.
- Venom Snake is a much more cerebral character than Big Boss. He’s more in tune with his surroundings and uses his intelligence to outsmart his opponents.
- Big Boss, on the other hand, is a fighter at heart. He’s physically powerful and can take a lot of punishment, which makes him great at close combat situations.
- Venom Snake wants revenge for the death of his best friend; meanwhile, Big Boss wants to rule the world.
- Venom Snake isn’t as physically imposing as Big Boss is. Although he’s not lightweight, he’s not overwhelmingly large or lean like Big Boss.