When humankind first emerged from the stone age era, they craved some supernatural power, but it was only a fantasy; there are no such things in this world.
Many scientists, in order to become immortal, did many experiments but died in the search for immortality. There is a power that men enjoy, strength, whether it is of any kind of fitness or money-related.
Almost everyone wants to be so powerful that everyone bows in front of them. They started feeling like the god who was above all, but this was the main cause of their downfall. There is only one God and none other, and He tests His human by giving them all and taking it all from them.
Jeff is a brave business genius who loves power and market dominance, while Lex is a villainous criminal mastermind who wants power and world control at all costs.
The Power of Money
Now the world has been divided into many categories. Among them, the main difference between humans is now bounded by status. The car they drive, the area they live in, the house they have, the restaurants they eat at, and the hotels they stay at are all distinguished from the ones that poor or mediocre have.
The executive or rich people are often viewed as unlikely to sit in between the poor or middlemen as they think it is an insult to sit and eat among the poor. They treat anyone who is less in status than them or does not have as big cars as theirs as their servant and has to do what they order them to do.
The sad thing is that the government and other official administrations might also be in favor of rich people as they could benefit from them, which not only spreads corruption but it also makes them richer and richer, wiping out all the rights of the poor and leaving them to rot on streets or die in an accident caused by some spoiled kid of a rich father.
This has created a sense of competition in poor people that they have to earn more and more money so that they can live a happy life and in the race to become rich with those who are already rich, the poor one suffers a lot and sacrifices all his happiness and enjoyment. There are many superpowers in this world that enjoy prestige among them being rich.
Who is Lex Luthor?
Lex Luthor is an imaginary character who appeared in comic books. Lex Luthor is a billionaire who just wants to kill superman by making the anti superman weapons. Lex is a young man who is the CEO of Lex Luthor enterprises.
He appeared in the movie Batman vs. Superman and was the main reason for the fight between batman and superman as he misguided both against each other. Lex Luthor wanted Superman dead so much that he even made the Kryptonian creature who took the lives of many innocent people.
Who is Jeff Bezos?
Jeff Bezos, who is a real man, gets dragged into all this drama as he looks pretty much similar to the imaginary Lex Luthor.
He is Amazon’s founder, executive chairman, and previous president and CEO. According to Bloomberg’s Billionaires Index and Forbes, Bezos is the fourth-richest person in the world and was the richest from 2017 to 2021.
Similarities Between Lex Luthor and Jeff Bezos
- The similarities are so high as both are bald and billionaire.
- Jeff is the executive chairman of Amazon, the biggest e-commerce market.
- Jeff Bezos and Lex Luthor have many similarities in terms of status and facial features, but they also have similarities in behavior.
- Lex is shown in movies as an arrogant boy so is Jeff Bezos who is also an arrogant man and is also very criticizing.
- Jeff Bezos is also very popular because of his attitude towards his employees, and Lex Luthor is very kind to his employees as he needs their help to make his anti-superman weapons.
Distinguishing Features Between Lex Luthor and Jeff Bezos
|Features||Lex Luthor||Jeff Bezos|
|Attitude||Lex Luthor, who is a complete genius shown in movies, is very kind and generous to his employees as he needs their help to fulfill his dream of killing superman. |
Although they are against the idea, they still help him as money can buy anyone literally.
|Jeff Bezos, who is not a genius but who is a stockholder and depends on them, is considered a rude and arrogant man worldwide. |
He received a severe backlash after he called names on Elon Musk.
|Genre||Lex Luthor is a villain in the movie who wants to kill superman as he is the main barrier between him and the success of his evil plans. |
Lex Luthor just wants to take over the entire world and become the master of all mankind.
|Jeff Bezos, who is a good and calm businessman mind man wants everyone to have an ease of life. That’s why he created Amazon, a place where people can do their grocery and shopping without any hassle of going out and bearing all the traffic and fatigue of queues in front of cash counters.|
|Status||Lex Luthor is a successful businessman in the movies and is almost on the same level as the Wayne enterprise, but the main thing is that he is a serious threat to mankind and especially to superman. |
He once kidnapped superman’s mother and threatened him that if he didn’t bring the head of batman with him, then he would become an orphan forever.
|Jeff Bezos is a calm-minded man who wants peace and works as an agent to serve humanity, and for this cause, he raised many charities that nobody nowadays talks about just because of his behavior and because of the words that he used for Elon Musk.|
Similarities Between Lex Luthor and Other Businessmen
Many businessmen nowadays are much similar to the ones we have seen in movies, or they try to become like that one. Lex Luthor is one of them. Apparently, he is considered one of the hotshot businessmen, but deep down, he is a threat to every person, wheater he is close to them or not.
He even killed the ones who were on his side just to prevent the danger of betrayal. Of course, there are no people who want to be that villainous in their lives, but the actor and the appearance we have seen of lex in comic books or even in movies are so much similar to the real man Jeff Bezos.
Some say that Jeff is the Lex Luthor of our real world and he holds the power to kill everyone, which are only rumors because recently, he raised so many charities, but no one knows what is happening inside the head of Jeff Bezos.
- Lex Luthor might look identical, but they are completely different personalities. Many sources claim that Jeff is the real Lex Luthor and the evil one, but none of them has been proven or approved.
- Jeff is a man of peace and creates no danger to mankind, yet he is the one who worked so hard just to make a way that people can do their shopping hassle-free and developed the e-marketing store Amazon, which allows its users to do their shopping by just sitting or walking in the park.
- Not all people who are rude, are bad and are always dangerous to you. Some people have it in their habits to misbehave, or it’s just their habit, but they are the true servant of mankind.
- The gist of our research tells us that Lex Luthor, who is a fictional character in DC comics is a business typhoon of the metropolis city, which is also fictional. He is also a very genius scientist and a businessman and a direct threat to superman’s existence.
- Jeff Bezos is the real person who is the chief executive director of Amazon, and he looks the same as the fictional character of DC Comics as they both are bald, white, and successful business personalities.